Organized and conducted a workshop with the title “AAVISHKAR” which is a hands on session for beginners in robotics. I am the tutor for the two day session in which 120 students participated. AAVISHKAR is organized as a part of ADVITHYA-2K11, a national technical symposium of ECE department of our college.
Organized and conducted a one day workshop on PCB DESIGNING, I am the tutor for about 100 student participants, which is organized as a student activity by the LEADERSHIP cell of our college.
Organized and conducted a two day workshop (11th and 12th feb 2013) on AUTONOMOUS ROBOTS, at KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY in which about 70 students have participated.
Industrial training s and visits:
- Successfully completed CAMPUS CONNECT (an Infosys industry-academia program) for a duration of 6 months.
- Successfully completed mini project on “Study of Low Power Transmitter” from 30 May 2011 to 10 Jun 2011 at Doordarshan Relay Centre, Visakhapatnam.
- Successful completed hand on training on “MICROCHIP PIC18F MICROCONTROLLER COURSE” delivered by Ajit Clarence, EFY Tech Center, Bangalore.
- Certified by EFY Tech center for completing hands-on training on PCB design.
- Certified by EFY for completing hands-on training on ROBOTICS.
Click on the below links to view